You are in control of your personal information and can ask us to share this with you or to delete this at any time. To do this, simply contact us or email [email protected] and we will action this request within 7 working days.
SALTYGINGER.COM DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Salty Ginger disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, availability, or security.
We make a reasonable effort to provide accurate information, but cannot warrant that any information provided is accurate, complete, reliable, or current. We provide no warranty or assume liability for any information on the Website.
Salty Ginger makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the continuity of service. It reserves the right to suspend, terminate or otherwise alter access to some or all of the site’s services and/or products at any time and without notice.
Limitations and Permission
You may not use the logo(s), photographs, or content on the website without attribution. You may link to the website from any other website provided that you agree to immediately remove the link if requested by Salty Ginger.
This website, including all images, text, software, and other content is the property of Salty Ginger (Mary-Lou Watkins) and is protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws. All rights reserved.
We own or license all intellectual property rights in this website and all content contained on it, including but not limited to all products, brand names, logos, trademarks, designs, artwork, photographs, text, visual effects, graphics, and source code.
You may have the opportunity to download ebooks or other digital products from our Website or newsletter. If you decide to do this, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable license to use the product(s). You agree that you are not allowed to modify, distribute, sell, share, republish, or create derivative content from any information provided to you without express consent from Salty Ginger.
You have our permission to use a link to our Website from your website. You may use one photo or excerpt (up to 100 words) from any post, with a mandatory link back to the post on our Website where it originated. We do not allow re-posting an entire recipe or more than one paragraph of a post, using photos without linking back or presenting any of our content as your own. Any distribution of content from Salty Ginger beyond what is described herein constitutes copyright infringement.
You may view and print any content displayed on the Website for personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and attribution notices remain intact.
By using this website you agree to not reproduce, publish, transmit, sell, license, distribute, or create derivative content from this Website or any part of it, without written consent from Salty Ginger.
The framing, scraping, data-mining, extraction, or collection of the content from the Website in any form and by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. This includes the use of content (blog posts, photographs, and video) for the teaching/machine learning used in Artificial Intelligence programs.
This would indicate that content from this website cannot be extracted, mirrored, or used for any other purpose than personal.
Salty Ginger provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered from online calculators and can vary for a recipe based on the precision of measurements, brands, as well as a source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties in terms of accuracy and encourage the readers to use their own calculators.
The author of Salty Ginger is not a dietitian or nutritionist, and nutrition data cannot be construed as medical or nutritional advice. You are fully responsible for your own action and consequence as a result of anything you read and/or make from this Website.
Salty Ginger, nor Mary-Lou Watkins shall not be held liable for any adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result.
Outcomes of Recipes
I am not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from this blog. You may not always have the same results as I do due to various reasons such as, but not limited to:
- Variation in ingredients used (I source my ingredient in New Zealand and there will be differences between what I use and what you use).
- Humidity, temperature, and general weather conditions.
- Altitude (I test, bake, and cook at sea level).
- Cooking/Baking temperatures vary between stoves and ovens. All ovens behave slightly differently.
- Typos, errors, omissions.
- Individual cooking and baking abilities.
It is the reader's responsibility to determine the value and quality of the recipe and instructions provided for food preparation. These recipes are presented and intended for entertainment and/or use by persons having appropriate technical skills, at their own discretion and risk.
Salty Ginger will occasionally include recipes that use wine, beer, or spirits or provide reviews of beverages intended to be consumed by those of legal drinking age. Always drink responsibly.
Because Salty Ginger is an income source and does occasionally include endorsements and testimonials, it is important to disclose the following:
- This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses
- I share and promote products, services, or businesses that I believe could be beneficial to you.
- An affiliate link, used in some posts, is where Salty Ginger makes a small percentage of each sale, at no additional cost to you. This is one of the ways in which Salty Ginger earns an income.
Salty Ginger Participates in the following programs:
- AMAZON - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As part of this program, Salty Ginger can post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their websites. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purpose of assigning commissions on these sales.
- On occasion, Salty Ginger will participate in other non-specified affiliate programs, which have the capability to track the referrals to their websites and utilize cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Salty Ginger welcomes ratings and comments on posts and recipes published on the Website. I always welcome constructive feedback.
We also reserve the right to use all user-submitted content we receive in our marketing and promotional material, both on and offline.
If you decide to leave a comment, please take note that your name and email address will be viewable by the admins of this Website.
I do have basic rules and guidelines when it comes to managing comments:
- Salty Ginger reserves the right to restrict/modify/delete comments that do not contribute to the conversations at hand. This means comments that contain profanity, crude language, personal attacks, copyrighted information, or seek to promote a personal or unrelated business will be restricted/modified, or deleted.
- Comments and submissions may also be modified to condense, summarise, or improve the readability of a comment.
- Any comment that does not make sense, or is considered spam will be deleted.
- Comments are generally responded to between 9 am and 4 pm New Zealand time.
- If you wouldn't say something in person, please don't say it here.
If you have submitted a comment and would like to edit/delete it, you can send me a request via my email ([email protected]) and I will remove it from the Website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at [email protected].
Salty Ginger strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Salty Ginger has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with a strong belief that website accessibility efforts assist all users and that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort, and independence.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on saltyginger.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
I am continuously improving the accessibility of my website for people with disabilities. If you find that I am not meeting your requirements please send me a message at [email protected].
Contact us for more information.